History: The inaugural Mental Health Network meeting was held 7 years ago in the East Midlands. Since then due to increasing demand for these regional support communities, the event series has grown immensely.
Today: the HSJ Regional Networks cover 8 regions of England and the focus workstreams have expanded to provide 40 events in 2018/19 in the following therapy areas:
Free to attend for NHS and associated professionals, the half-day events promote integrated working across NHS and care partners through providing a unique networking and learning opportunity.
Why we rebranded to HSJ Regional Networks
In the ever changing health and care landscape it’s essential to stay up to date. Integration across providers, new ways of commissioning, tapping into best practice, unfamiliar terminology, changes to targets and pathways, are all constant challenges to assimilate. To help you meet this demand we are refocusing by connecting to Health Service Journal (HSJ) - integrating the most current news and NHS information into our networks, working together to bring the widest scope of healthcare professionals to our Regional Network meetings.
What does this mean for our delegates
- A professional, modern and accessible website platform for all Regional Network meeting information
- Enhanced, high quality local discussions with relevant peers on the event day stimulated by speakers sharing best practice case studies
- Broader range of meeting delegates from a variety of roles involved in the planning and delivery of services
- Greater focus on progression so moving forward we will focus on building upon ideas and outputs from previous meetings in order to continually strengthen services and promote action and change, via face to face and virtual sharing.
- The ultimate aim is to build a HSJ Regional Networks community - to learn, change and improve patient services together.
Find a network event in your region here.